இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

செவ்வாய், 28 ஜூலை, 2026

July 29th : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 59:2–3, 4–5a, 10–11, 17, 18 (R. 17d)

 July 29th : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 59:2–3, 4–5a, 10–11, 17, 18 (R. 17d)
Response : God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
Rescue me from my foes, O God; protect me from those who attack me. O rescue me from those who do evil, and save me from bloodthirsty men.
R.: God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
See, they lie in wait for my life; the strong band together against me. For no offence, no sin of mine, O Lord, for no guilt of mine they rush to take their stand.
R.: God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
O my Strength, for you will I watch, for you, O God, are my stronghold, the God who shows me merciful love. Now God will proceed before me; God will let me look upon my foes.
R.: God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
As for me, I will sing of your strength, and acclaim your mercy in the morning, for you have been my stronghold, a refuge in the day of my distress.
R.: God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
O my Strength, to you I will sing praise, for you, O God, are my stronghold, the God who shows me merciful love.
R.: God is my refuge in the day of my distress.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. I have called you friends, says the Lord; for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக