July 31st : Responsorial Psalm
Psalm 69:5, 8–10, 14 (R. 14c)
Response : In your great mercy, answer me, O Lord.
More numerous than the hairs on my head are those who hate me without cause. Many are those who attack me, enemies with lies. What I have never stolen, how can I restore?
R.: In your great mercy, answer me, O Lord.
It is for you that I suffer taunts, that shame has covered my face. To my own kin I have become an outcast, a stranger to the children of my mother. Zeal for your house consumes me, and taunts against you fall on me.
R.: In your great mercy, answer me, O Lord.
But I pray to you, O Lord, for a time of your favour. In your great mercy, answer me, O God, with your salvation that never fails.
R.: In your great mercy, answer me, O Lord.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. The word of the Lord remains for ever; and this word is the good news that was preached to you.
R. Alleluia.
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக