இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

திங்கள், 10 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 11th : Responsorial PsalmPsalm 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 (R. 103a)

August 11th : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 (R. 103a)

Response : How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

I rejoice in the way of your precepts, as though all riches were mine. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

See, your decrees are my delight; your statutes are my counsellors. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

The law from your mouth means more to me than large quantities of silver and gold. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

How sweet is your promise to my tongue, more than honey in the mouth. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

Your decrees are my heritage forever, the joy of my heart. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

I have opened my mouth and I sigh, for I yearn for your commands. 

R.: How sweet is your promise to my tongue, O Lord!

Alleluia
V. Alleluia.

R. Alleluia.

V. Take my yoke upon you, says the Lord; and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart. 

R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக