August 18th : Responsorial Psalm
Deuteronomy 32:26–27ab, 27cd–28, 30, 35cd–36ab (R. 39c)
Response : It is I who deal death and give life.
I would have said, “I will cut them to pieces; I will wipe them from human memory,” had I not feared provocation by the enemy, lest their adversaries should misunderstand.
R.: It is I who deal death and give life.
“Lest they should say, ‘Our hand is triumphant, it was not the Lord who did all this.’ ” “For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them.”
R.: It is I who deal death and give life.
How could one have chased a thousand, and two have put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had given them up?
R.: It is I who deal death and give life.
For the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’ For the Lord will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.
R.: It is I who deal death and give life.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Though Jesus Christ was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.
R. Alleluia.
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக