இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

புதன், 19 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 20th : Responsorial PsalmPsalm 51:12–13, 14–15, 18–19 (R. Ezekiel 36:25)Response : I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses.

August 20th : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 51:12–13, 14–15, 18–19 (R. Ezekiel 36:25)

Response :  I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses.

Create a pure heart for me, O God; renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from your presence; take not your holy spirit from me. 

R.:  I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses

Restore in me the joy of your salvation; sustain in me a willing spirit. I will teach transgressors your ways, that sinners may return to you. 

R.:  I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses

For in sacrifice you take no delight; burnt offering from me would not please you. My sacrifice to God, a broken spirit: a broken and humbled heart, O God, you will not spurn. 

R.:  I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses

Alleluia
V. Alleluia.

R. Alleluia.

V. Today, harden not your hearts, but listen to the voice of the Lord.

R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக