இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

சனி, 22 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 23rd : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 138:1–2a, 2bcd–3, 6 and 8bc (R. 8bc)

 August 23rd : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 138:1–2a, 2bcd–3, 6 and 8bc (R. 8bc)
Response : O Lord, your merciful love is eternal; discard not the work of your hands.
I thank you, Lord, with all my heart; you have heard the words of my mouth. In the presence of the angels I praise you. I bow down toward your holy temple.
R.: O Lord, your merciful love is eternal; discard not the work of your hands.
I give thanks to your name for your merciful love and your faithfulness. You have exalted your name over all. On the day I called, you answered me; you increased the strength of my soul.
R.: O Lord, your merciful love is eternal; discard not the work of your hands.
The Lord is high, yet he looks on the lowly, and the haughty he knows from afar. O Lord, your merciful love is eternal; discard not the work of your hands.
R.: O Lord, your merciful love is eternal; discard not the work of your hands.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக