இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

புதன், 26 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 27th : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 145:2–3, 4–5, 6–7 (R. see 1b) Response : I will bless your name, O Lord, forever.

 August 27th : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 145:2–3, 4–5, 6–7 (R. see 1b)
Response : I will bless your name, O Lord, forever.
I will bless you day after day, and praise your name forever and ever. The Lord is great and highly to be praised; his greatness cannot be measured.
R.: I will bless your name, O Lord, forever.
Age to age shall proclaim your works, shall declare your mighty deeds. They will tell of your great glory and splendour, and recount your wonderful works.
R.: I will bless your name, O Lord, forever.
They will speak of your awesome deeds, recount your greatness and might. They will recall your abundant goodness, and sing of your just deeds with joy.
R.: I will bless your name, O Lord, forever.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Stay awake, be ready; the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக