இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

ஞாயிறு, 30 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 31st : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 119:97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 (R. 97a)

 August 31st : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 119:97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 (R. 97a)
Response : O Lord, how I love your Law!
O Lord, how I love your law: my meditation all the day!
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
Your command makes me wiser than my foes, for it is with me always.
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
I have more insight than all who teach me, for I ponder your decrees.
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
I have gained more understanding than my elders, for I keep your precepts.
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
I keep my feet from every evil path, to obey your word.
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
I have not turned away from your decrees, which you yourself have taught me.
R.: O Lord, how I love your Law!
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me; he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக