இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

ஞாயிறு, 2 ஆகஸ்ட், 2026

August 3rd : Responsorial PsalmPsalm 119:29, 43, 79, 80, 95, 102 (R. 68b)Response : Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

August 3rd :  Responsorial  Psalm

Psalm 119:29, 43, 79, 80, 95, 102 (R. 68b)

Response : Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Keep me from the way of falsehood; grant me mercy by your law. 

R.: Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Never take the word of truth from my mouth, for I hope in your decrees. 

R.: Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Let those who fear you turn to me, that they may know your decrees. 

R.: Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Let my heart be blameless in your statutes, that I may not be put to shame. 

R.: Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Though the wicked lie in wait to destroy me, yet I ponder your decrees. 

R.: Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

I have not turned away from your decrees, which you yourself have taught me. 

R. : Teach me your statutes, O Lord.

Alleluia
V. Alleluia.  

R. Alleluia.

V. Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

R. Alleluia.a

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக