August 7 : Responsorial Psalm
Deuteronomy 32:35cd–36ab, 39abcd, 41 (R. 39c)
It is I who deal death and give life.
For the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’ For the Lord will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.
It is I who deal death and give life.
“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal.”
It is I who deal death and give life.
If I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and will repay those who hate me.
It is I who deal death and give life.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
R. Alleluia.
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக