இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

புதன், 30 செப்டம்பர், 2026

October 1st : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 27:7–8b, 8c–9abc, 13–14 (R. 13)

 October 1st : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 27:7–8b, 8c–9abc, 13–14 (R. 13)
Response : I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living.
O Lord, hear my voice when I call; have mercy and answer me. Of you my heart has spoken, “Seek his face.”
R.: I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living.
It is your face, O Lord, that I seek; hide not your face from me. Dismiss not your servant in anger; you have been my help.
R.: I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living.
I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong; be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord!
R.: I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. The kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the Gospel.
R. Alleluia

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக