இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

சனி, 19 செப்டம்பர், 2026

September 19th : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 56:10, 11–12, 13–14 (R. see 14cd)

 September 19th : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 56:10, 11–12, 13–14 (R. see 14cd)
Response : I will walk in the presence of God, in the light of the living.
Then my foes will turn back on the day when I call to you. This I know, that God is on my side.
R.: I will walk in the presence of God, in the light of the living.
In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not fear. What can man do to me?
R.: I will walk in the presence of God, in the light of the living.
I am bound by the vows I have made you. O God, I will offer you praise, for you have rescued my soul from death; you kept my feet from stumbling, that I may walk in the presence of God, in the light of the living.
R.: I will walk in the presence of God, in the light of the living.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Blessed are those who, hearing the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience.
R. Alleluia

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக