September 22nd : Responsorial Psalm
Psalm 119:1, 27, 30, 34, 35, 44 (R. 35a)
Response : Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord!
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
Make me grasp the way of your precepts, and I will ponder your wonders.
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
I have chosen the way of faithfulness; your decrees I have upheld.
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
Grant me insight that I may keep your law, and observe it wholeheartedly.
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
Guide me in the path of your commands, for in them is my delight.
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
I shall always keep your law, forever and ever.
R.: Guide me, Lord, in the path of your commands
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it.
R. Alleluia
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக