இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

செவ்வாய், 22 செப்டம்பர், 2026

September 23rd : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163 (R. 105a)

 September 23rd : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163 (R. 105a)
Response : You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
Keep me from the way of falsehood; grant me mercy by your law.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
The law from your mouth means more to me than large quantities of silver and gold.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
Forever is your word, O Lord, standing firm in the heavens.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
I keep my feet from every evil path, to obey your word.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
I gain understanding from your precepts, and so I hate all false ways.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
Falsehood I hate and detest, but I love your law.
R.: You word is lamp for my feet, Lord.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. The kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the Gospel.
R. Alleluia

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக