இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

வியாழன், 1 அக்டோபர், 2026

October 2nd : Responsorial PsalmPsalm 139:1–3, 7–8, 9–10, 13–14ab (R. 24b)

October 2nd :  Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 139:1–3, 7–8, 9–10, 13–14ab (R. 24b)

Response : Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.

O Lord, you search me and you know me. You yourself know my resting and my rising; you discern my thoughts from afar. You mark when I walk or lie down; you know all my ways through and through.

R: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.

O where can I go from your spirit, or where can I flee from your face? If I climb the heavens, you are there. If I lie in the grave, you are there.

R.: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.

If I take the wings of the dawn or dwell at the sea’s furthest end, even there your hand would lead me; your right hand would hold me fast.

R.: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.

For it was you who formed my inmost being, knit me together in my mother’s womb. I thank you who wonderfully made me; how wonderful are your works.

R: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.

Alleluia
V. Alleluia.

R. Alleluia.

V. Today, harden not your hearts but listen to the voice of the Lord.

R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக