October 6th : Responsorial Psalm
Psalm 139:1–3, 13–14, 15 (R. 24b)
Response : Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.
O Lord, you search me and you know me. You yourself know my resting and my rising; you discern my thoughts from afar. You mark when I walk or lie down; you know all my ways through and through.
R.: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.
For it was you who formed my inmost being, knit me together in my mother’s womb. I thank you who wonderfully made me; how wonderful are your works, which my soul knows well!
R.: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being fashioned in secret and moulded in the depths of the earth.
R.: Lead me, Lord, in the way everlasting.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it.
R. Alleluia.
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக