இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

Translate

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்
இன்றைய புனிதர்கள் பெயர்கள் ஒலிவடிவில் நமது youtube சேனலில்

வெள்ளி, 2 அக்டோபர், 2026

October 3rd : Responsorial Psalm Psalm 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130 (R. 135a)

 October 3rd : Responsorial Psalm

Psalm 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130 (R. 135a)
Response : O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I trust in your commands.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
It was good for me to be humbled, that I might learn your statutes.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
O Lord, I know that your decrees are right; though I am humbled, you are just.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
Your judgments endure to this day, for all things are your servants.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
I am your servant; give me understanding: then I shall know your decrees.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
The unfolding of your word gives light, and understanding to the simple.
R.: O Lord, let your face shine forth on your servant.
Alleluia
V. Alleluia.
R. Alleluia.
V. Blessed are you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have revealed to little children the mysteries of the kingdom.
R. Alleluia.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக